• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How does pvp work?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How does pvp work?


    How does pvp work?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Hi all, can someone explain, or redirect me to a guide to understand pvp and gear? i don't understand it seeems some guys have infinite focus, others always block and dodge and they are not that different gear level from, me, there must be some kind of builds i have to follow or something

    thanks

    submitted by /u/serWoolsley
    [link] [comments]

    One thing killing me...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Recently started the game and a decent way in (level 61, wearing bronze god cape, explored half the island) and one thing makes me scream at this game and it is stupid. I get that Backstab can cause you to shield bash (dumb, but I get it). The animation drives me crazy. A shield bash should not look like a cat bapping another cat in annoyance. It also seems really easy to fix; just use the shield block animation while moving the sprite into the defender (who can dodge or whatever). I've never had a game before that had an animation so stupid I wanted to change my character build just to avoid it.

    Other than that, I love the vermouth to spend real money, so keep up the mostly awesome work.

    But please fix this for the sake of my sanity. Please?

    submitted by /u/616-Yogi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment