• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I have been searching for styx's servent and death advocate for 2 hours now at angels cemetery but can't find ! Am i doing something wrong?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I have been searching for styx's servent and death advocate for 2 hours now at angels cemetery but can't find ! Am i doing something wrong?


    I have been searching for styx's servent and death advocate for 2 hours now at angels cemetery but can't find ! Am i doing something wrong?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    dudas sobre la actualización

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    1- Do you already know when the update will be?

    2- what new things does it bring?

    3- Is it advisable to continue playing or is it preferable to wait for them to update?

    submitted by /u/NachoYann
    [link] [comments]

    I can't seem to beat the three golem should i just skip them and rebirth?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    i'm lvl 61 and have corrupted mace, magnetic shield, sapphire ring, and 7k gold. i can't seem to beat even the first golem. should i just rebirth?

    submitted by /u/Jhin-Roh
    [link] [comments]

    Shall I Respect?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I'm playing a piercing build at the moment but I'm wondering if I should get some cash, buy the top blunt weapon from Mangrove, and Respec into a blunt stun build. Is there any point being I'll be on my first Rebirth?

    submitted by /u/Obvious-Shelter
    [link] [comments]

    How do I report a bug.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I defeated Styxs servant and after it I got the option to watch an add for exp. While watching the add went to close it and opened playstore by accident. When I went back to the game it had said I had defeated it but I hadn't gotten any of the rewards from it.

    submitted by /u/StealthSpy02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment