• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins The original picture was better

    Vampire's Fall: Origins The original picture was better


    The original picture was better

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Discord vamps!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    How does item augment aura work?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    I just went through my first rebirth and I realized that I need to augment my items to give them better stats... I bought a Volcanic Smasher and I used bloodstones to augment it to Improved. But to augment it further (say, to superior), I need to enhance it further which isn't easy since the probability of successful enhancement is at like 15% at enhance lvl 4.

    Did I waste like 50k gold on buying the Volcanic Smasher? Should I stop buying items until I reach higher rebirths so that the items I buy will already have the augmented stats?

    submitted by /u/zaberfire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment