• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins If i go to Denumald, then can i go back to Easthaven?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins If i go to Denumald, then can i go back to Easthaven?


    If i go to Denumald, then can i go back to Easthaven?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    The priest of the heart is kind of a jerk.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    So on principal I usually side against the priest in any given gaming situation, because reasons and freely admitted personal bias. When the priest talks like Bernie Bernbaum in a crisis, that's generally the clincher. But I have an even stronger personal gaming rule, which is never side with anything that manifests as a dead tree, or that my inner soundtrack insists is voiced by Jared Kushner.

    So In this case I not only killed the jerk-ass, down-talking, self-actualization-peddling, dead-tree-manifesting, Kushner-sounding soi disant Mind of the Island - hell I didn't even burn the roots before talking to the priest - but I also let Sava go, putting a final resolution out of the game's scope, but not letting the prick kill anyone who hadn't been a complete jerk throughout the game.

    And once there's no longer a reason to suck up to me, the priest is completely unresponsive. Not a word to say.

    That's (takes off sunglasses) very cold-hearted.

    submitted by /u/PeteNewell
    [link] [comments]

    Absolute Rebirth?... And a NEW QUEST LINE w/ MAP

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Imagine getting to do a whole new spin-off Rebirth! Where this time, you actually Do get to go back and change things up a bit. Smack down the witchmaster from the beginning, assume control of his army, kill Sava on the spot, enter the abyss yourself in the end and mold the future to fit your own desire! AND a new story line and map: The Abyss... With new storylines, more side-quests, new creatures, new gear, and more... (Edit: This is just an idea I'm throwing out there. I'd love to see it happen, though.) ✌

    submitted by /u/NineKindzo
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for the game

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Do feel free to ask questions under this post, I'll answer when I hop onto Reddit. If you would like a faster response, do join Vfo's discord. There will more people will be there to help.

    submitted by /u/TSRXDD
    [link] [comments]

    Potion Wishlist

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    So, after the first run through, I was thinking about a few potions that I wish this game had. Here's what I've thought about so far. - One that allows you to place a custom map marker; that you can use with the bat travel potion. - One that increases your ground speed and also stacks with the might ability that does the same thing. - One that increases the chance of successful bloodstone augmentation on your gear...

    And that's it. I imagine I'm not the first person to think about this and I wanted to know what you all think about it. Any suggestions?✌

    submitted by /u/NineKindzo
    [link] [comments]

    is it wrong to sell the capes?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    i already sold 2 capes of brutals.

    sorry i dont speak english very well

    submitted by /u/SebaCh2302
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment