• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins If we could dodge/block Witchmaster's third hit.

    Vampire's Fall: Origins If we could dodge/block Witchmaster's third hit.


    If we could dodge/block Witchmaster's third hit.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    STEAM: Vampire's Fall: Origins - Update 1.6: 5 new languages and lots of quality-of-life improvements

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    You Can't "Disenchant," Right?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Hi.

    New to the game. Supported it so have the 20-slot inventory. I understand you cannot switch gear between characters.

    As such, is it okay to sell rares and uniques I'll never use? I'm running out of space.

    You can't "disenchant" them for bloodstones, right? The only option is selling?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/zygotepariah
    [link] [comments]

    Golem Slayer! ������

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Check out Vampire's Fall: Origins https://mgcl.co/vampiresfallorigins?_m=q1V5Jv7lw90X

    Holy crap that's a lot of XP and gold 💰💛

    submitted by /u/RigelofOrion
    [link] [comments]

    What weapons should I buy and what should I stay away from?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Hellooo.

    So I started playing yesterday mainly. I got to Kamengrad and I now have the mission to go to the library of shade etc. I'm level 19 or so. I have 1941 gold and my current weapons are:

    - Corrupted greatsword
    - Crude axe.

    I don't know what to buy and if I should buy weapons or armor. My armor is:

    - Old gloves
    - Sava's boots
    - Weak health ring
    - Weak ring of greed
    - Soldier's pants
    - Patched leather armor
    - Weak beast necklace

    My abilities:

    - Backstab is max (10)
    - Bat swarm (2/10)
    - Conjure (3/10)
    - Bite (4/10)

    Rest is zero

    Bloodlines:

    - Basic ones to unlock the rest
    - Precise hitter (1/20)
    - Blunt expert (3/10)
    - Slashing expert (14/30)
    - Hard hitter (10/10)
    - Arcane armor (2/10)
    - Minor health (25/25)
    - Major health (10/25)
    - Shield mastery (1/15)
    - Strong back (1/15)

    Any advice on what I should focus on and what I should buy and what not to buy will really be appreciated. I usually use all my focus on bite and backstab etc.

    submitted by /u/Corvo1224
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment