• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Events post and Guides

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Events post and Guides


    Events post and Guides

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    1. Hi, again. In one of my recent post I mentioned that I will be posting daily but upon reading old posts by the devs, I noticed that I was actually cluttering the subreddit with those posts that are not exactly what the subreddit was intended for. Thus I plan on reducing those posts here to once a week. Do let me know your feedback regarding those events post, will try to adjust.
    2. I have seen frequent posts to be regarding guides or tips for the game. What I would recommend is joining our analysis server over at (click here). There would be friendly people there to help you.

    Edit: A typo

    submitted by /u/TSRXDD
    [link] [comments]

    A stupid question.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Which is the focus tree xD. I cant find it. I have read all the guides for beginners. This is my 3rd time reinstall this game because it was too hard.

    submitted by /u/stonerduy
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t restore purchase on ios

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I played the game a few months back and then deleted it. It now won't connect to cloud to get my save and nothing happens when I try and restore purchases. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SylarMagician
    [link] [comments]

    Treasure Chest in Inaccessible Areas

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I can see a treasure chest just east of the mountains from Angel Falls Cemetery, that I cannot get to. I have gotten into locked off areas (e.g. got stuck in the Walkers area before unlocking it - you can't leave once in either) or onto mountains by accident a few times, seldom intentionally, but there seem to be a few areas you can slide up.

    Is there a trick or any tips of areas?

    submitted by /u/latebinding
    [link] [comments]

    Lair

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    A few questions:

    1: do each of the lairs share the same inventory, or is each one a separate storage area?

    2: are they only unlocked via donation, or can they be unlocked by *any* cash purchase?

    3: I understand that one cannot transfer items between characters via the lair, but once unlocked, will each of my characters have their lairs unlocked?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Smegzilla
    [link] [comments]

    Shields are OP?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I feel like shields are really contributing to a stale meta based on how much this equipment class offers. Besides a huge amount of armour, you get block chance + counter. It seems like there's no situation where it's worth using a second offensive weapon instead of a shield?

    submitted by /u/OmegaRaichu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment