• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins 5hrs gametime funny thing I recently discovered the sidequest mark when i accidentally clicked the sidequest box on the map, it could have been made my journey easier lmao atleast i tried my best to read the quest description little bit old school.

    Vampire's Fall: Origins 5hrs gametime funny thing I recently discovered the sidequest mark when i accidentally clicked the sidequest box on the map, it could have been made my journey easier lmao atleast i tried my best to read the quest description little bit old school.


    5hrs gametime funny thing I recently discovered the sidequest mark when i accidentally clicked the sidequest box on the map, it could have been made my journey easier lmao atleast i tried my best to read the quest description little bit old school.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Cloud connection failed?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    I'm playing the game on iPad but want to save it so I can play it on my pc, but when I try connect through Facebook it just says Cloud connection failed. Is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/404_N_Found
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment