• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins just download this game today i was looking for a good pixel rpg and saw this with good reviews, and also reminds me of bitefight which I played probably a decade ago so, What's what? 😂

    Vampire's Fall: Origins just download this game today i was looking for a good pixel rpg and saw this with good reviews, and also reminds me of bitefight which I played probably a decade ago so, What's what? ��


    just download this game today i was looking for a good pixel rpg and saw this with good reviews, and also reminds me of bitefight which I played probably a decade ago so, What's what? ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    How do you offer the hearts to the blood moon?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    So I've completed collecting three hearts; and now I need to offer them. But how do I do that?

    It says I have 7 hours left before it ends so I'm kinda just here like "oof"

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Cat_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Augment aura, capes

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I've just done my first rebirth and I can't find a way to get upgraddd capes so I can have all 10 items "improved" to get the augment aura bonus. My current capes aren't upgradeable, and the few brutals I had left I could kill did not drop improved capes. How do I get them to higher tiers?

    submitted by /u/thenoodler7
    [link] [comments]

    Is Shield Build Essential?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Im playing on Nightmare and still I focus on mage build by two dagger with Critdmg+. After my fourth Sava Hunting, I tried to beat that fucking maze brutals , it seems that w/o ranged block build couldn't success. But still I want to consist my mage build, and believe that there is some mage guru in this game. I need your help oldbies.

    submitted by /u/No1CouldBClassified
    [link] [comments]

    Rebirth question

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I am right now on painful, I barely finished the endgame and I feel underpowered because I wasted alot of Gold (about 100k) on trying out different builds. I finished all the main and side quests and took all the gold chests and I still need alot of gold to progress with my gear. Do I rebirth and save money on the next quests or do I farm gold from mobs on painful?

    submitted by /u/LowBrasshole
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment