• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins 11hrs of game time sometimes i like to hangout in chat lol, so i was strugling for few hours after killing styx on lvl 30 220hp 120 focus and dps of 50dmg fight last 14mins relying on bite and fortify, got a hammer which made my adventure easy as pie now saving for windpiercer and I'll reset stats.

    Vampire's Fall: Origins 11hrs of game time sometimes i like to hangout in chat lol, so i was strugling for few hours after killing styx on lvl 30 220hp 120 focus and dps of 50dmg fight last 14mins relying on bite and fortify, got a hammer which made my adventure easy as pie now saving for windpiercer and I'll reset stats.


    11hrs of game time sometimes i like to hangout in chat lol, so i was strugling for few hours after killing styx on lvl 30 220hp 120 focus and dps of 50dmg fight last 14mins relying on bite and fortify, got a hammer which made my adventure easy as pie now saving for windpiercer and I'll reset stats.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    F in chat for every fallen noobie

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Bruh

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Is the witch in the red swamp random?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Because I can keep on wading through swamp warriors if i need to, but if I should be looking for somewhere specific instead that would be nice to know.

    Not really requiring a location, if such there be, I'd just like to not be totally wasting my time doing the wrong thing.

    submitted by /u/PeteNewell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment