• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 17, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I used to play this game a lot but, after I completed all the missions I uninstalled it. I am getting the itch to play again but can't load my old account. Any tips on how to do so?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I used to play this game a lot but, after I completed all the missions I uninstalled it. I am getting the itch to play again but can't load my old account. Any tips on how to do so?


    I used to play this game a lot but, after I completed all the missions I uninstalled it. I am getting the itch to play again but can't load my old account. Any tips on how to do so?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Level 37, I have 14k gold saved up and here is my equipment. Can someone recommend if I should buy a new weapon or armor or rings etc?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Sword of Lams Aura Cape of Wolves Short Gloves of Poise Sava's Boots Soldier's Chainmail Rounded Shield Furios Pants

    I'm wearing two rings that boost slashing damage.

    Someone mentioned I should buy Ethereal Boots if I'm still on the first map. Should I buy that? There's also a sword that deals almost 3x more damage than the one I have I can afford.

    submitted by /u/PulseAmplification
    [link] [comments]

    Just Beat God of Brutals Bronze

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 12:45 AM PST

    Now to do it over again. Maybe shoot for all the dungeons available at newbie level.

    submitted by /u/SnowFallLady
    [link] [comments]

    Fright night

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:02 AM PST

    What do I do after winning the tournament of duels? I don’t see any quests marked anywhere.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:46 PM PST

    I only see brutals and dungeons. I've tried a few of those but didn't do very well.

    submitted by /u/PulseAmplification
    [link] [comments]

    Only quest I can see available is Tournament of Duels but I can’t beat the final guy.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I have 10k gold saved up and plan on getting a better weapon, but I'm not sure what to pick. I'm using a sword and shield and there's a sword that deals ~120 damage but it costs 13k. My build is geared towards sword and shield currently. Should I roam around and fight enemies and try to buy that expensive sword?

    submitted by /u/PulseAmplification
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment