• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins When do I spec out of Conjure/mage ?and do they still offer the wing package when SPOILERS? (iOS)

    Vampire's Fall: Origins When do I spec out of Conjure/mage ?and do they still offer the wing package when SPOILERS? (iOS)


    When do I spec out of Conjure/mage ?and do they still offer the wing package when SPOILERS? (iOS)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    I am 48 and just offed the witch master. I have read in an older post that they offer a wing package when you say all to the second island that is good. I am not seeing such a package I have even restarted my game. Do they still offer this or is there something else I need to do? Also wondering when / what to spec into next. So far I have been doing conjure with block and dodge and a dagger and have been steamrolling everything. When should I think about changing this up and what is a good beginner spec to go for without that many spoilers please.?Thank you in advance. I am on iOS/ mobile. if that matters

    submitted by /u/Bostonterrierpug
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment