• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Absolutely, completely, utterly unplayable

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Absolutely, completely, utterly unplayable


    Absolutely, completely, utterly unplayable

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I don’t know who the shapeshifter in Easthaven is yet, but for the love of all things Ferengi male it this guy.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Treasure chests

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    So I am a pretty high-level vampire, and I have been opening treasure chest with my dark shards. 2 times in a row I got a pair of Mythic boots that are worthless to me. In fact they were the same boots two times in a row. I'm about to invest $40 in buying some shards and I would really hope that the game would give me some better loot than that. Does anybody have any advice? Am I just pissing in the wind when I'm buying these treasure chests with my shards?

    submitted by /u/Classic_Season3006
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment