• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Debuffs are OP

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Debuffs are OP


    Debuffs are OP

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    This is something I've noticed for a while. I'm a bit underfed on gear (lvl 60, 326 HP, 110 FP) and have played the first map like this. I'm in Denumald now and the debuffs are just crazy. Giant Corrupted Soldiers are part of the portals quest (which is pretty early on in Denumald) and have -500 FP debuff. What the hell?? It lasts for 8 turns!! Now I feel like I have to waste time trying to win by luck or spend some of my gold that I'm trying to save for Mangrove Huts. Gameplay suggestions or tips? Do you agree about debuffs in this game?

    submitted by /u/Ddic01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment