• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Ahoy, are you ready for a new adventure coming soon? 🏴‍☠️

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Ahoy, are you ready for a new adventure coming soon? ��‍☠️


    Ahoy, are you ready for a new adventure coming soon? ��‍☠️

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Brutal Mazes Question

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    I'm currently level 67 on xbox working my way through the first rebirth tier, I didn't have an option to skip to the second or third tier despite being leveled for it according to the menu.

    In order to rebirth again, will I have to complete the hunt for sava expansion again? I'm really hoping not as this game is now a slog to play. I'm not looking forward to having to play this another 4 times just to be able to earn the last achievement for completing the brutal mazes.

    I enjoyed the first playthrough enough but it's getting repetitive fast.

    submitted by /u/nativeb1ood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment