• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Locked out of lair

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Locked out of lair


    Locked out of lair

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    I seem to be locked out of my lair. I haven't played the game in a while and just got back to it today. Do I have to pay again?

    submitted by /u/beastio95
    [link] [comments]

    Higher Levels

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I'm on level 81. I'm in nightmare rebirth. I'm trying to grind my vampire until he hits level 82. Over the last couple days there seems to be no ads available for xp or gold multiplier. Also I'm barely running into random fights. Is this an attempt to make it very difficult to level up much higher. I practically have to use green potions if I want to get random fights. Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Classic_Season3006
    [link] [comments]

    Scavenger hunt

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    So I have 15 out of 16 statues and for some reason the 16th statue is not where it is supposed to be. Is this a glitch or am I not high enough level or rebirth? I'm on level 81 in nightmare rebirth. What's the deal?

    submitted by /u/Classic_Season3006
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment