• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Best blacksmith

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Best blacksmith


    Best blacksmith

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    From which blacksmith shop should I buy equipments. I am looking for equipment that I will not have to change anymore

    submitted by /u/badassboy1
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the bat swarm familiar

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    From what I've seen, it seems to be the best familiar, so probably something to invest into.

    One thing tho, my sibling said I need to invest abilities/legendary/etc points into bat swarm in order to have the familiar be more efficient. I don't use bat swarm, so I don't really want to waste abilities points on them. Is what my sibling is saying an actual thing? I cannot find absolutely anything to back up the statement.

    submitted by /u/EggsArtHoard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment