• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How does weight even work?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins How does weight even work?


    How does weight even work?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Can't find the exact values atm but I equipped new boots which added like 2-3 kg and I went a bit over 50% weight cuz I already have the weight bloodline maxed and I went straight from no penalty to -6% dodge for some reason. I'm sick of using Sava's boots from the tutorial and I'm willing to give up the 2% dodge for better armor but I don't want to replace my mother of wolves cape with the cave dweller one (that's an option I have atm) just to gain extra armor. I'm not saying the weight system is bad but wtf is that steep increase?

    submitted by /u/Garbage_Bob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment