• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Help please

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Help please


    Help please

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I need help cause after defeating all brutals and the God of brutals the location for spirit brothers, 4 seals of gont and every other fight location disappeared. Could anyone just show me a picture of where they all are?

    submitted by /u/oogway101
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Is PvP that bugged, or is it some kind of a cheat? I just die during fight. Some times it shows me connection error, sometimes I just die. And my connection is fine I' sure about that. I tried WiFi, 4G, 5G. And with other more complex games like life after I don't have problems with connection.

    submitted by /u/BushBadgerVFO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment