• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Defeating the mage?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Defeating the mage?


    Defeating the mage?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Hi, so first of all, I am stoked about how good the game is. I usually dislike turn-based FF-like, but this one is really fun.

    One thing got me thinking. In the beginning, after one or two quests the mage attacks Vamp 'Ire. And you lose as a part of the storyline. But what if one would grind on wolves and get high enough to defeat him? Is it possible? What happens if one achieves this?

    submitted by /u/Jostabeere
    [link] [comments]

    Clan ID

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    I recently started a clan, but for the life of me can't find my clan ID to have a friend join. When he searches by name it doesn't appear in the list. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Walrusmusket
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment