• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Where can I find werewolves?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Where can I find werewolves?


    Where can I find werewolves?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    I'm just trying to kill 5 of them so I can get the familiar, but I've just encountered deserter soldiers in the endless swamp and spirits in the mountains

    submitted by /u/wizardhacker70
    [link] [comments]

    Is console version the same as mobile?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    As the title says. I had the mobile version on my phone for years. Recently I got the Xbox one version. Please can someone tell me if it's the same game? And if not how is it different? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Berserker3331977
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment