• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Retrieve Account

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Retrieve Account


    Retrieve Account

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    Hi! Is there any way to retrieve an account? I downloaded the game and finished until I entered the second island (?) after defeating the Witchmaster. The game started lagging so I deleted it. Now that I got a new phone, I downloaded it again, but cannot find a way to retrieve my old progress even when I used the same Google Playstore account to download.

    submitted by /u/DheltheUbermensch
    [link] [comments]

    Any dual blunt guide level 80+

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    I just killed sava with my dual blunt at infernal but i die too ez on mazes that drop sets. I have all pristine items most at +7 forge Items at pristine:

    God of brutal gold +7 Mystic pendant +7 Winged forged gauntlets +9 Chestplate of illusions +9 Volcanic smasher +9 Haunted club +8 Great boots of glory +7 Plate legs of dawn +7 Great ring of fury +5 Great sapphire ring +5

    Armor 1279 Dodge 80% Hp 7547 Focus 603 Regen 62/ turn

    Please advice. Or do I need to respect to hammer + shield??

    submitted by /u/SolbergX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment