• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Clans

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Clans


    Clans

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Heyyo, returning vampire here. I played Vampire's fall: origins for the first time about 1 to 2 years ago. Loved it, and am playing it again for the first time in a while. Ig clans have been added, and I made my own. Anyone interested in helping a clan to grow or looking for a small clan to join, look for Night Hunters. Thanks for considering my clan

    submitted by /u/FulminisStriker
    [link] [comments]

    I can't use the chat and clan

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:23 AM PST

    "Chat error" is displayed in World Chat, and "Server Error #120" is displayed in Clan. Does anyone know the reason for this?

    My ID is KarlvonFran

    submitted by /u/Same-Safe6729
    [link] [comments]

    The best way to get rich quick

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:03 PM PST

    Any advice is appreciated. I've been trying to buy good gear that could carry me through the game.(and if you want to know I'm only beginning the game)

    submitted by /u/jevil7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment