• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Are katanas good?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Are katanas good?


    Are katanas good?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:37 AM PST

    So i'm a pretty early game player, only at my first rebirth, and i noticed that I'm pretty good, (not to brag) i could easily take down a 14k hp enemy, while I have less than 800 hp, so I wanted to know if weapons that deal blunt or pierce deal more damage. (I have done over 1500 damage with the sharpen buff, critical, and blood dump from my katana).

    submitted by /u/EggBegg
    [link] [comments]

    Mastermind bloodline?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:15 AM PST

    "Focus regen increased by 5% for three rounds when depleting Focus Bar"

    Does anyone know what qualifies for "depleting the FB"? Would it only trigger if I manage to use 100% of my focus OR trigger when I may have focus left but can't "afford" any more actions? Or...?

    Thanks. I'm level 81 and having to make some important level up decisions.

    submitted by /u/HowTheyGetcha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment