• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins anyone have picture of all location quest on second map!?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins anyone have picture of all location quest on second map!?


    anyone have picture of all location quest on second map!?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:32 PM PST

    gimme the picture of all quest location in second map pls hoping to bit high quality or hd... pls i only finish the quest is 103... only that.. i want to finish all over quest... thnks

    submitted by /u/Fearless-Ad-8116
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t finish all quest 55 completed

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    So I finished the first map but I can't find anymore quest and I only have 55 completed. My question is...do I rebirth now as Normie, to get it right. or keep playing the second map? Also do I get unlimited rebirths or each one once? Just a newb started last week... no clan either haven't done pvp. Just enjoying the game... I don't know if I am screwed with this character now or not.

    submitted by /u/Winnypuhh802
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment