• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Any clans that are fairly laid back kn regards to activity?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Any clans that are fairly laid back kn regards to activity?


    Any clans that are fairly laid back kn regards to activity?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    I don't have the best broadband and was wondering if anyone here had a clan they are a part of or is willing to join that isn't super strict on activity and fairly laid back?

    submitted by /u/tHrOw_AwAy2222666
    [link] [comments]

    Moderator

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    I was wondering how to become a moderator? I've always wanted to be one. I tend to try to moderate the chat when no moderators are present. Is there a way for me to become a mod?

    submitted by /u/komorebi_queens
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment