• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Another set of "newbie" questions

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Another set of "newbie" questions


    Another set of "newbie" questions

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Well, I sped up my Progress and killed Sava for the first time. Now i have to make a decision: rebirth or start over. To put things in perspective, i've done all side quests on first map but not in second. I might have gotten most of chests in first but surely not in second. I have only few WORLD brutals to kill (3-4). Now for questions: do WORLD brutals respawn after rebirth? Do shops offer DIFFERENT equipment, or same eq but higher quality after rebirth? I'm lvl 64, dont have mythic armory weapon or shield. If i decide to stay it will be a grind to collect enough for all,even with all chests and Quests so Here comes BIG question: rebirth or do-over?

    P.S. i know only I can decide but I welcome suggestiond

    submitted by /u/Zlikovsky
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a timeline for the PVP forfeit bug fix?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:10 PM PST

    I know in dev news they posted that it doesn't effect ranked matches, but it absolutely does. I lost four rounds and won two today because of it.

    submitted by /u/ijustwanttobejess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment