• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I got my skyrim in my vfo

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I got my skyrim in my vfo


    I got my skyrim in my vfo

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:40 AM PST

    5000 members!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:19 AM PST

    r/vampiresfallorigins has finally passed its 5000 members mark!!!

    submitted by /u/TSRXDD
    [link] [comments]

    Changes

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:28 AM PST

    Added a new flair for clan recruitments for people who would like to recruit members here. But do try to limit your clan recruitment posts to once per week to reduce spam.

    Also added a post requirement ( account age/karma requirements) to hinder bots from advertising.

    submitted by /u/TSRXDD
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing on switch, when I press X (I’m guessing Y on Xbox and Triangle on Ps4) this comes up and I have no idea what this is or does. Does anyone know what this is?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Rty

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    No me deja descargarlo en español alguien pe puede decir como puedo descargar el idioma

    submitted by /u/No_Estate_6778
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment