• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Bleed OP

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Bleed OP


    Bleed OP

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Random guy in pvp: is destroying my health

    Me with backstab with two katanas: drains 2/3 of their health

    Seriously though bleed is like really OP it's kinda ridiculous

    submitted by /u/Infiniteclone7
    [link] [comments]

    Question on critical chance.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    I'm trying to increase my critical chance by stacking equipment and pets. I'm using the black dragon to increase my critical chance by 20% but in my characters attack stats it only increases from 23.3% to 27.96%. Is the total function buggy or am I misunderstanding how it works? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jimimm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment