• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What's the best thing to buy with dark crystals?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What's the best thing to buy with dark crystals?


    What's the best thing to buy with dark crystals?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:44 PM PST

    So I've saved up a decent amount of dark crystals and was wondering what I should buy. Which of any of the items is worth buying.

    submitted by /u/Octo_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Problema con berserker

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Buenas, tengo un problema, cuando entro en modo berserker solo me dura un turno de ataque luego desaparece, y en cambio a los otros jugadores no, me ocurre tanto en PVP como PVE, alguien me puede ayudar

    submitted by /u/Alex_Guzman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment