• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Cannot move forward in Main & Swamp Strength quests

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Cannot move forward in Main & Swamp Strength quests


    Cannot move forward in Main & Swamp Strength quests

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:57 PM PST

    I cannot find the two scouts in Troldeskoven. I have searched all over, esp the two camps, but no scouts appear.

    Also, I've relentlessly searched the swamps east of Niwokee and cannot trigger the swamp creatures. I've already talked to the Swamp Guru.

    I have searched using Lure potions and even resorted to YT videos for locations. One thread here on Reddit called "I need help finding the two scouts" mentions to, "Run around with a Lure Pot and Shadow form OFF in Troldeskoven." How do you turn shadow form off, and how can you tell if it's enabled?

    I remember killing a few scouts & swamp creatures earlier in the game while running through the areas randomly. I wonder if killing "key" creatures/humanoids will invalidate later quests. If so, I'd be afraid to kill anything for fear of screwing up a later quest. It would really taint the gaming experience for me.

    I have a lot of time and a fair amount of money invested in VFO already. I hope I can proceed in the game.

    submitted by /u/Expensive-Platform54
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment