• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Second door guardian

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Second door guardian


    Second door guardian

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Hi, I am stuck at the second door gardian on nightmare.. Can't seem to be able to kill him..

    I do about 2.5k dmg on heavy hits but he hits me hard for avout 450dmg... Since I only have about 1200hp hr pretty much owns me...

    For some reasons I cant seem to block/dodge this guy at all... Any tips or spots to farm gold and get better equip?

    submitted by /u/TheBoivin23
    [link] [comments]

    All I can do is Skip Turn

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    So, I always had this problem evry now and then but so long as I mass click on the Instinct/Control tabs during a normal battle it goes starts working again. However, on my main character when I get a random mob while looking for Wild Brutals I just cannot do anything else other than Skip Turn up to 8 freaking times before the game allows me to do anything else... I was wondering if it a bug or if it's because since I only do Daily Brutals 90% of the time maybe the game forgot how to apply it's battle mechanics which is unlikely since my two other characters are just fine. I was wondering if I were to delete the game cache this problem may go away but I don't know... any hints?

    submitted by /u/TundraMeadow
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the post

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Sorry for the blood moon post earlier. bots broken.

    submitted by /u/TSRXDD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment