• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Mythic armour

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Mythic armour


    Mythic armour

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I couldn't find any answer to this so I thought I check with you: when and where can I find the mythic armour?

    submitted by /u/Rigby74
    [link] [comments]

    Notherdale

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    There's more hunter quests in Notherdale? How do I sail there? I should clarify, the text post completion of the quest 'Master The Hunt - Final Part' has the guy stating that once boats start leaving Easthaven again, I should hitch a ride to Notherdale where there are more hunter quests. I'm assuming it's safe to say that it's not in the game yet. But I wanted to know if anyone knew anything to the contrary.

    submitted by /u/tinytim0
    [link] [comments]

    Switch version

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    So i saw the switch is coming out for 12.99$ does that come with any bonuses? Becauae on mobile thats a few shards

    submitted by /u/EinValk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment