• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Help a Noob, Save a Life

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Help a Noob, Save a Life


    Help a Noob, Save a Life

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Just found this game 2-3 days ago and been hooked since, so much that I signed up in reddit just to ask questions. Currently Rebirth-ready Normie, Finished Main/Sub Quests + Collected All Chests. 2 major concerns:

    1. Should stay at normie and build up all my equips (survived so far with greatsword dual) or rebirth asap then slowly amass improved gear?
    2. Should I aim to finish 1 round of all brutals (guard/wild/god) before rebirth or I can leave it? Currently done all guard, has 3-4 wild left, none for god so far

    Other concerns:

    1. How does dodge penalty work? based on my observation, whenever armor exceeds half of weight limit, it adds penalty. Is this correct, or are there other factors?
    2. Trying to build Slash focus PVE/PVP build. Planning to use Axe/Shield (Bloodmoon/Justice) and currently comparing armors to compute weight (related to Q1) and stats. I'm having hard time choosing between:- Chest: Steel of Hell (5.6wt) - has +10 focus regen VS Vindictive Greatplate (7.9wt) - has better armor, max hp, resistances- Legs: Platelegs of Dawn (6.1wt) - has +11 focus regen VS Legwraps of Agility (4.6wt) - has lower armor but +198 max hp- Gloves: Demonic Gauntlets (3.4wt) - +48% slash dmg, +58% crit dmg VS Wind-Forged Gauntlets (5.0wt) - better armor, +54% slash dmg, +33% weapon dmg
    3. Best map to farm gold at lv60?

    Lastly, any tips or things I should pay attention to? Sorry for the wall of texts, I hope I'm doing reddit right. Much thanks.

    submitted by /u/rampage_yulric
    [link] [comments]

    Quests that do not restart

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I'm just on my 1st rebirth and noticed the Rats quest doesn't restart when interacting with the Brutal you just get the fight prompt (I did kill all brutals bronze tier before rebirth). I was wondering if there are any other known quests that do not restart after a rebirth?

    submitted by /u/Wasafanura4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment