• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Probably the most cost effective 9 bloodstones that I've spent

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Probably the most cost effective 9 bloodstones that I've spent


    Probably the most cost effective 9 bloodstones that I've spent

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Can't buy Falcon Dust

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    The quest is bugged I think. I talk to the NPC, but she doesn't give me anything, the quest doesn't update no matter how many times I try. I'm playing on Steam on PC.

    submitted by /u/Tarvo27
    [link] [comments]

    Gold Brutals Defeated!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I finished Bronze, Silver, and Gold brutals today and I am definitely NOT trying for platinum or whatever the next difficulty is. I am on my first olaythrough and went from lv 62-70 while doing the brutals.

    submitted by /u/TheMoralGrey
    [link] [comments]

    Second go on Brutals

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Do I have to redo any quests or fulfill any prerequisites the second time (Silver) like Riddler of Enigma or is everything still active? Do I just walk around again since I already beat them the first time?

    submitted by /u/TheMoralGrey
    [link] [comments]

    end game set

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Hy,

    the forum, and this reddit keep mentioning the end game item set, and noone clearly took the time to post it. Please post it here and also mention it`s loot location. I do not wish to farm the wrong dungeon. I have my finished last difficulty and all i have to do in the game now is farm the ultimate set..

    submitted by /u/cadaverescu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment