• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What's wrong with my block?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What's wrong with my block?


    What's wrong with my block?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I know that block chance is cut in half in pvp, but mine seems to be utterly broken. I have a 44% chance to block, but I'm far below even 10% block in pvp. I just got out of a match where I went 2 for 31 on blocking for the match. It was like I didn't even have a shield, and that's normal for my matches. Meanwhile I swear my opponents are blocking half my attacks.

    Just wondering if anyone else noticed this or if it's just me?

    submitted by /u/Bulldog241
    [link] [comments]

    Ability points past lvl 81?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Can we do anything with them? Once all abilities are maxed it seems like they just sit there, but that just bothers me. Lol.

    Seems a bit wasteful to not give players something to invest your ability points into, are they planning on adding more skills?

    submitted by /u/Bulldog241
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment