• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins *SPOILER* Is it just me or should we be allowed in the abyss

    Vampire's Fall: Origins *SPOILER* Is it just me or should we be allowed in the abyss


    *SPOILER* Is it just me or should we be allowed in the abyss

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    We hear about the abyss so much, the witchmaster went from normal guy to master of witchcraft, sava tried so desperately to enter the abyss, I think the next expansion should allow the player to enter the abyss, maybe as a new rebirth. It would be so cool to see what all the fuss is about. I get how if sava and the witchmaster aren't liars the player would become the equivalent of a god and maybe too op

    submitted by /u/thedeedumb
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Can I continually rebirth even after I reach the hardest difficulty?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment