• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Any chances to reset difficulty on the second map?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Any chances to reset difficulty on the second map?


    Any chances to reset difficulty on the second map?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I was stupid enough to fight the easiest wolf then found myself not happy with the non existing challenge. Is there any chances that I could fight another wolf to see how other difficulties are before moving on? Or am I done here that I need a new character?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lazinase
    [link] [comments]

    Finished it !!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Just finished the game. Level 61+. I chose to kill Sava at the end and expected that all the NPCs will be dead and the whole map will be empty. Guess not. But a few characters were dead. The guard who helped me get into Ironhold was dead. A bit sad. I regretting my decision, should have let Sava go and let him do his shit.

    submitted by /u/oldschoolgamer93
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble on Facebook sync

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    What the title says, I can't sync on Facebook, it's just keeps on loading and nothing happens.

    I'm using an iphone

    submitted by /u/wallacearp
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Brutal Reward(s) Question

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I'm currently level 78 on Nightmare rebirth. I just started to get into the daily brutal scene (too dumb to have started sooner) and received 5 shards for killing the first daily brutal. Can anyone give me an estimate to what I'd receive for completing the full 7 day challenge and that final bonus chest? I wanna use the info to determine how much longer it will be before I've saved up enough for the 2k wings (already spent 850 on the best helm and spent some shards on stupid item boxes early on).

    submitted by /u/Jules_QB2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment