• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins This is a warning to all vampire's, the Karen's have invaded. I repeat, the Karen's have invaded.

    Vampire's Fall: Origins This is a warning to all vampire's, the Karen's have invaded. I repeat, the Karen's have invaded.


    This is a warning to all vampire's, the Karen's have invaded. I repeat, the Karen's have invaded.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    is there a place where you can stow items?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    ive obtained some items that are part of a kit and im not gonna use them as long as i dont have the full kit. the problem is that in dungeons i think the best decision is going with the inventory empty

    submitted by /u/lucioplmd
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I'm Alucard now, neat.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Lair

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I noticed the recent update added more spaces to my lair. Thanks from the bottom of my packrat heart. 😂

    submitted by /u/zygotepariah
    [link] [comments]

    Bugs

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment