• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Chatting With The Locals

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Chatting With The Locals


    Chatting With The Locals

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Just a silly question.

    When you enter a new city/tavern/whatever with NPCs do you interact with everyone? Or just quest givers?

    I chat with everyone. The dialogue in this game is wonderful.

    submitted by /u/zygotepariah
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth keeping all the capes from the Bruals?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I've just started playing and I'm now picking up all these cool capes from the brutals. If I go to sell them the game asking if I'm sure? I do want to keep them because they are pretty but it's taking up a whole lot of space in my inventory so, are they worth keeping?

    submitted by /u/PinkNblue33
    [link] [comments]

    Is it feasible to get wings without IAP?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I was thinking of giving them $5, but I want to do it after having finished the game as a sign of appreciation for keeping a fun game free to play.

    submitted by /u/AlbertAlbert14
    [link] [comments]

    Price on items

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Greetings,

    Why could the price on items not be the price of selling? What price is it?

    submitted by /u/Verdrir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment