• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Kill all brutals or rebirth?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Kill all brutals or rebirth?


    Kill all brutals or rebirth?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:38 AM PST

    I'm still on normie, and I'm deciding if I want to rebirth or kill all the brutals first. Do the brutals gain +hp/+dmg from rebirth?

    Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/judekevin
    [link] [comments]

    Skipping superior gear?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Hi all :)

    Im in the middle of nightmare right now, and doing perfectly okay with my improved set (all pieces are +3).

    Do you think can i skip buying superior and directly jump to pristine? Can I make to reach the Mangrove Huts in infernum with this gear?

    If not, which pieces should i prioritise?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/kemkee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment