• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Hunt for sava map part 3 confusion

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Hunt for sava map part 3 confusion


    Hunt for sava map part 3 confusion

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:58 AM PST

    Hello I'm on map 2, 2/3 the way done stuck before the last town because I can't seem to get the other 2/4 combatants for Sean's part of hunt for sava and I've spent a lot of time talking to everyone in gordova and the 2 the quest indicates refuse to join to tournament of duels. Anyone have any ideas or know the people I need to talk to to move forward? Thanks much!

    submitted by /u/colt_420
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Location

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:50 AM PST

    someone can help me to find the location of daily brutal " forest around Kamengrad?" I'm running around with potion lure and brutal potion and cant find anything :<

    submitted by /u/psychoatk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment