• Breaking News

    Friday, February 25, 2022

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Help PVp

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Help PVp


    Help PVp

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 01:35 AM PST

    Hi, im new and at Marids I have my first fight. But after start I cant make anything. The countdown in the middke is Zero. I must begin, but I cant, dito before zero I cant play anything...Help me.. and I cant stop the fight. Its the same picture during all the time. Sorry for my English.

    submitted by /u/IslandAny1184
    [link] [comments]

    PVP

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 12:17 AM PST

    I don't know what is going on with PVP. I 3 times stunned my opponent and the game wouldn't bring up the control panel so I could strike. Anyway I forfeited out of pure frustration. Are there bugs on PVP for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Classic_Season3006
    [link] [comments]

    How the heck will i defeat Vaso. This was my 12th try, and i still can't defeat him, and i have nice weapons. Please, please helpe��

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment