• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 9, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Rebuy Equip or Augment

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Rebuy Equip or Augment


    Rebuy Equip or Augment

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    As the title says. I am halfway through my first rebirth and for my weapons there is hopefully good answer. I'm playing with Thundersoul and Oathkeeper, both +5 and improved via Bloodstones, and I doubt with the next possible augment it is efficient to rebuy it with what I've spend already onto them. If this is already wrong, would be nice to know. I am not aware on how expensive the next augment is going to be, improved was at 12 each Sword.

    I'd assume for other parts of gear it would be better to rebuy it with gold, or start to buy it to begin with, but a recommendation/guide would be great.

    Last, is it worth augmenting/upgrading the 'God of Brutals' cape or is there even a better cape in general? Or do I get it improved already when I beat it in my current rebirth? ()

    I know Bloodstones go a long way, with upgrades 8-10 getting very expensive, that's why I don't want to use them on anything else aside weapons currently.

    I appreciate any help, hopefully of more experienced players than me. There isn't really much to find out there on these topics.

    submitted by /u/ChiWithin7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment