• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins General "what do I do?" Topic

    Vampire's Fall: Origins General "what do I do?" Topic


    General "what do I do?" Topic

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Hi, so I am lvl 44, I did a lot of sidequests and a bit of the main quest. The enemies are growing to become stronger, yet I am still crawling around with low lvl equipment.

    I barely got enough gold for a nice spear, but I am wondering if there's a way to get a lot of gold and equip myself properly, so fights last less turns and I won't be relying on bite so much.

    Attacks wise my bite does 100-150 damage and my energy ball attack does 300-450 damage with crits. But spamming those becomes boring tbh.

    So in general, what do I do to improve my character item-wise?

    submitted by /u/Jostabeere
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment