• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins F in the chat pls...

    Vampire's Fall: Origins F in the chat pls...


    F in the chat pls...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Black Statues Quest

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Just finished beating the 3 golems from the black statue quest. It gave me around a million EX points! But I have to admit that I am disappointed with the Cords of Disc cape stats. The 3 monsters have over 600,000 HP combined. The God of Brutals only had a little more than 100,000 HP and the Cape stats are far better. I'm going to put Cords of Disc in my lair as a trophy but it's definitely not worth equipping my vamp with it. Tips for defeating the 3 golems: I had to use multiple abilities and strategy to beat them. Beating them is a major victory so I am stoked. Don't give up if you lose the first battle with them. Remember to use bite to regain HP. F. Y. I. I'm on level 86 before I even tried to beat them. I am really happy with this game. Fun all the way through to the end.

    submitted by /u/Classic_Season3006
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment