• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Is shield + blunt no longer the best damage dealer?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Is shield + blunt no longer the best damage dealer?


    Is shield + blunt no longer the best damage dealer?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    I read a lot of old posts from 1+ years ago saying shield + blunt weapon is the best for pvp but i'm getting destroyed by people with slash weapons who do 300-600 damage while my blunt only does about 50-100 (200 with crit) and even some dealing 3k with bleed. Should i change from blunt or am i using it wrong?

    submitted by /u/happyboy0078
    [link] [comments]

    Question about upgrade system

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    I just purchased a Dragon Bone Sword for my character and I was wondering how the upgrade system works at the forge. I'm getting a 70% chance for my first upgrade and I wanted to know, if I fail that 70%, do I lose the sword and I'll have to purchase it all over again?

    submitted by /u/XenophormSystem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment