• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Stupid Question--Familiar Help?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Stupid Question--Familiar Help?


    Stupid Question--Familiar Help?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Hey Vamps! I have a dumb question that I'd appreciate someone's help on. HOW DO YOU TURN ON FAMILIARS? I have bought two in Denumald (White Rat & White Boar), but CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIND HOW TO GET THEM TO FOLLOW MY CHARACTER AROUND.

    Feeling quite stupid. Help a poor Nuumfatim?

    submitted by /u/johnnydecameron
    [link] [comments]

    "Analysis Discord"?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    I saw a post a while back about an "analysis" discord that has the stats for the end game sets. I joined the discord server from the invite included in the game itself, but didn't see an "analysis" channel. Can someone point me in the right direction?

    I'm very interested to learn about end game gear and stats. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/khaosFF6
    [link] [comments]

    Level cap?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is a level cap? Just curious how many more bloodline points I can count on getting if I stick with the game for the long haul.

    submitted by /u/khaosFF6
    [link] [comments]

    Should i sell my capes?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    I have been killing lots of brutuals and my inventory is almost filled with capes and i want to sell them for money,but I was thinking about how i wouldnt be able to get them again. What should i do?

    submitted by /u/darkaneixty
    [link] [comments]

    Killed by remains of titans last boss. Should I wear chest plate of illusions +9 I was using Bissau of burden +7. What items, level are recommended??

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    can some tell how to use daggers and katanas?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    I tried to use both katanas and daggers but they do little damage, but people are saysing builds with them are really strong .

    submitted by /u/darkaneixty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment