• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Avoiding Thorns Counter-Strike Insta-Death

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Avoiding Thorns Counter-Strike Insta-Death


    Avoiding Thorns Counter-Strike Insta-Death

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    One of several massive imbalances in the game is that, at Level 80 even, I only have around 6700HP, while my opponents often have 150,000. More than 22 times as much. Not an issue generally, as I dodge like nobody's business.

    If an opponent casts "Thorns", of course I don't attack. I'll fracture, fortify, sharpen and swarm them, but no attacks. But... if they attack me and fail, sometimes the auto-unblockable-melee attack kicks in. Hits them for, say, 10,000 HP. Which is one-fifteenth of their points, but with it reflecting via thorns, often insta-kills me.

    Is there any way to prevent this? I don't seem to be able to disarm myself, turn off the counter-attack or shield myself from it.

    submitted by /u/latebinding
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple completely screwed pvp matches

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Is there a problem with the latest update? I played 3 pvp matches tonight, and 2 out of 3 were totally screwed. The first went fine, the second was the old bug - the other player started first, did nothing, and won after timing out. The third was something new - a few rounds into the match I committed about 600 focus on my combo turn, nothing happened (not one of my actions went) and then, left with 18 focus, I stopped regenerating focus completely. Each round, 18 focus. Anybody else see this?

    submitted by /u/ijustwanttobejess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment