• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Save data is gone

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Save data is gone


    Save data is gone

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    I was around level 40 last night but this morning i saw my save data was gone. But my sound settings had stayed the same and when i started a new game, I saw my pvp battle record (0-2) had stayed the same as well. I didn't link my old profile to the cloud but is there any possible way I can recover my save file ?

    submitted by /u/GaijinOverlord
    [link] [comments]

    Damage Explanation please?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I have some questions I would like to ask.

    Recently, I've purchased this game on my Nintendo Switch and was instantly hooked. I've wondered about whether the Player vs Player and multiple updates I've seen on Youtube about multiple clans will someday be implemented on the Switch version.

    However, that is not why I am here. My character is someone that uses Poisen and Pierce attacks, plus a shield. I'd like to know how to raise health and how to maximze damage output.

    Should I go for Slash, Blunt or Pierce weaponry or focus on health and magic?

    Thank you all and stay safe.

    submitted by /u/FlameGhost90
    [link] [comments]

    Set Items Drop Rates

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    What are the dro rate of set items in dungeons?

    submitted by /u/Musaddiqmcoc
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing for the blood moon

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Is this a bug? I took three normal and got absolutely nothing. Anybody else see this?

    submitted by /u/ijustwanttobejess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment