• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I'm a new player currently at level 17 with 2500 coins. Is it okay to spend it to buy weapon?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I'm a new player currently at level 17 with 2500 coins. Is it okay to spend it to buy weapon?


    I'm a new player currently at level 17 with 2500 coins. Is it okay to spend it to buy weapon?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Everywhere I read, the topics are full of of something I've not known yet like rebirth, islands, 2nd continent, brutals?? I don't quite follow what they talk about.

    Many people says not to spend coins to buy equipments, in order to collect money for the best or second best weapon. I'm using unbalanced sword and used shield and any cheap armour I found somewhere, probably in need serious equipments upgrade.

    submitted by /u/galih_ken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment